Agile & Didgital transformation
Trusted advisor for your digital journey. We help businesses embrace holistic digital transformation that consolidates the change to improve your way of working.free consultation
Trust the professionals
We are founders of the Agile-pro and are ready to help you with your business
What We Do
We are performing audits on the request of companies and individuals. We provide professional review of the projects, delivering an audit report. For an advanced audit, we develop a strategic plan for a company or a project.
We review the approaches used to achieve company and project goals - tools that are used, knowledge and skills required for the development - and provide the list of recommendations, followed by consulting on how to implement them.
We are doing proof of concept for the ideas, - MVP design for promising projects, - development and support for the running services and applications.
We identify how the plans, processes, policies, procedures, and knowledge bases specific to and used by the performing organization match the Organizational Process Assets.
We create Organizational Process Assets for the company, review how company policies match the real situation and tailor company policy to reflect it.
Drawing from our experience, knowledge and skills, we improve companies and facilitate change. We create changes that help to find the better way of working and achieving goals.
People and collaboration
We believe that people and collaboration are in the heart of productive business.
Our goal is the success of customers.
We work on projects in the spirit of partnership with our clients and achieve the best results together.
We accept challenges and deliver premium class services.
We are confident that smart ideas and insights can change the world for the better.
- - Audits of new and existing projects.
- - Auditing approaches and processes.
- - Providing a comprehensive report of issues and possible improvements.
- - Business analysis to identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems and opportunities.
- - Business Case and Benefits Management Plan development.
- - Business process improvements.
- - Organisational change or strategic planning and policy development.
Mentoring, Consulting, Coaching
- - Mentoring and educating on best practices and approaches.
- - Consulting of live projects.
- - Developing skills and knowledge of the employees.
- - Empower and nurture professionals.
- Transforming businesses to Agile for:
- - Focus on business values.
- - Engagement.
- - Transparency.
- - Improved quality
- - Flexibility, becoming an adaptive organization.
- - Innovations.
- Digital Transforming businesses for:
- - Customer experience.
- - Reducing friction.
- - Increase productivity.
- - Elevating profitability.
- - Developing quality standards and Quality Management Plan.
- - Developing quality KPIs and quality metrics.
- - Build the environment for quality management.
- - Managing, mentoring and consulting, quality managers and quality experts.
Proof of concept
- - Analysis of the idea to verify that it has practical potential.
- - Project feasibility analysis.
- - Potential technology stack analysis.
- - Time and cost projections.
- - A minimum valuable project with just enough features to satisfy early customers and provide feedback for future product development.
- - A minimal marketable feature is the smallest set of functionality in a product that must be provided for a customer to recognize any value.
- - Designing a structure of the service or application with UX/UI design, technical and environmental architecture.
- - Maximum precise estimate for project time bounds and budget.
- - Preparing a project for the development using the best practices, relying on our skills, knowledge and experience.
- - Document development standards.
- - Conduct and support project and operational activities.
- - Managing, mentoring and consulting development team, management, product owner and stakeholders. .
HOW IT WORKS
1. Contact us
To start communications just request a free consultation
2. Your success criteria
We are keen to meet you and learn more about your business. Together with you, we will clarify business aims and how to measure business success.
At this step we will start cooperation and will work on issues and improvements.
After delivering the work our cooperation is not finished. We will support you going forward by answering your questions and making refinements.
work with us
Agile is a way to bring about change in your organization, accelerate development, innovation, and growth. We can assist you with scaling Agile over your enterprise, to improve adaptivity, ensure quality, facilitate teamwork, and become a truly versatile business, capable and ready for change.
If you are at the beginning of your journey with Agile, we'll provide preparatory training to jump-start your Agile teams. When you have built up some essential capacity, we'll show you the best way to scale up and train dozens of teams to build a truly Agile business.
We've worked on dozens of Agile projects, leveraging our vast experience as Certified Scrum Masters and Product Owners, and have facilitated the improvement of success rate up to 70%.
We have demonstrated experience in changing organizations and pushing Agile changes. Starting with the survey of your organization's development on basic enablers, we advance through an organized program that comes full circle with Agile completely inserted throughout your enterprise.
Agile-pro services include:
- Creation of proof of concept (analysis of an idea to prove that it has practical potential); project feasibility analysis; potential technology stack analysis; time and cost analysis.
- MVP design — creating a minimum viable product with just enough features to satisfy early customers and give feedback for future product development; designing a structure of the service or application with UX/UI design, technical and environment structure; the maximum precise estimate of project time bounds and budget.
- Development. Preparing a project for development, using the best practices. Managing, mentoring, consulting development team, management, product owner, and stakeholders.
- Audit. Conducting audits of new and existing running projects, auditing approaches and processes, providing a comprehensive report of issues and possible improvements.
- Business analysis. Conducting business analysis to identify business needs and determine solutions for business problems and opportunities; development of the business case and business benefits; process improvements; organizational change or strategic planning and policy development.
We provide training and support, which enables you to ingrain Agile capacities into the working model of your teams, and throughout your organization to guarantee the benefit of transformation to Agile remains with your organization even after we have finished our work with you. With Agile sewed into the fabric of your organization's way of work, you'll stay flexible and highly adaptable to changing conditions for a long time to come.
We will likewise assist you with spotting and rooting out the limitations that regularly undermine Agile change, for example, bureaucratic bottlenecks, poor teamwork, or misunderstanding about what works with Agile and what does not.
Appropriately implemented, Agile can empower you to outpace your competition, respond rapidly to changing conditions, introduce innovation to routine work, and persistently incorporate client input. It is a transformational approach to making your business work.